THI247.com giới thiệu đến bạn đọc đề thi học sinh giỏi Tiếng Anh 12 năm 2021 – 2022 trường chuyên Nguyễn Trãi – Hải Dương.
11. According to Miriam, what is the main reason people feel the need to create perfect images of their lives on social media? A They are hoping to attract more friends. B They want their lives to seem more exciting. C They are in need of validation. D They have very unhappy lives.
12. In Miriam’s view, the average user of social media is A driven and only interested in self-gratification. B lonely and looking for meaningful connections. C curious and concerned with their surroundings. D volatile and confused about what they want.
13. When discussing her own experience with social media, Miriam reveals A her unexpected pleasure at the response. B her desire to engage with it more. C her worry of becoming addicted. D her anxiety of not being accepted.
14. Miriam compares media in the past with social media today to A highlight the reduction in consumption. B focus on the differing subject matter. C explain the difference in the audience. D illustrate the variety of content.
15. What advice does Miriam give about combating `Digital Narcissism’? A Be true to who you really are. B Try to post more meaningful content. C Focus on others and not yourself. D Do things that increase your self-esteem.